Commercial Real Estate Financing up to $100 Million
Real estate can be a serious investment for any business. Whether you need $100,000 or $100 million, finding the financing to pay for your purchase, renovation or refinancing can be a big step. Synergy Commercial Capital Lending Group may be able to help you. We have a diverse portfolio of recourse and non-recourse commercial real estate financing options.
Our goal is to offer you financing options that are closely fit your unique needs. To that end, we have a selection of loans available. These are some of the most popular programs:
- Hard Money: This type of short-term loan is often easier to qualify for. You can receive funding even if you have been rejected elsewhere.
- Bridge Loans: These are another type of short-term funding. They are ideal for moving forward with a project while you are securing permanent financing.
- Conventional Loans: Many businesses turn to our conventional commercial mortgages. These are ideal for stabilized investment and owner-occupied properties of any value.
- Equity & Mezzanine Financing: We work with high net worth individuals and groups to offer tailored financing solutions. This option is ideal for high-value projects.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial mortgage-backed securities are loans that have been securitized and sold as bonds. The loans have lower rates and fixed terms.
- International Loans: Do you need financing overseas? We can help with high-value projects in Europe and Eurasia.
- Construction Lending: We also help with large construction projects. If you need at least $10 million, we may be able to help you.
We also facilitate several government programs. This is a great way to get better rates and terms.
- SBA Loans: These small business loans are ideal for owner-occupied properties. We can offer fixed and variable rates under programs 504 and 7a.
- HUD & FHA Loans: These loans will help you buy residential, healthcare or similar properties. They have full amortization and no recourse.
Contact Synergy Commercial Capital Lending Group today to learn more about commercial real estate financing. We look forward to helping you get started.